Hello ... I'm Ariel!
I can't wait to help you finance your new home!
Thank you so much for taking the time to visit me here in my online space! A little bit about me, I'm a Hoosier girl, born and raised, there's nothing better than midwest living! I'm from Indianapolis IN and I live here with my son, who is the light of my life!
I've worked in the banking industry for over 9 years as a banker. I love that I've been able to help my clients with budgeting, banking, as well as lending. Usually, I would work with clients before they bought their home and then hand them off to my Mortgage Originator. Within the last few years, working with local realtors, I decided to transition into the Mortgage Originator role. I've been teaching financial literacy as well as First Time Home Owner education for years. I figured why not combine the two and do exactly what I love!
As of 2020, Covid-19 changed the entire world, as well as the finance industry. With that being said it created an opportunity for me to transition to working at home as well as serving clients in all 50 states! For me and my family, it has been the biggest blessing. We've had a chance to slow down, take inventory of what is really important, and make necessary changes to align our lives surrounding this newfound information.
My goal as your Mortgage Originator is to be a resource for you before, after, and during the home buying process. I educate buyers so they show up to the table with everything they need for a smooth transaction. Most borrowers have no clue of what all is involved throughout the application and even once they buy their home. I provide guides, tools, as well as videos about what to expect and how to make the most of your investment.
Think of me as your go-to guide for all things lending! Here we talk about mortgages, rates, credit tips, career moves, and so much more! Everything leading up to you buying your dream home as well as things I wish I would've known when I bought my first house. Unfortunately, financial literacy is not taught in our school systems, and that is where I come in. Money affords you opportunities and choices, not having knowledge of it cripples you almost instantly as you step into adulthood. I hope you find a friend here, someone who keeps it real and honest. I'm not here to sugar coat anything, my goal is for you to win in life, as well as build wealth for yourself and generations to come!
Top 5 reasons to work with me!
- Being in the banking industry for 9 years has given me a lot of insight into budgeting, credit repair, as well as lending solutions. I look at your mortgage as a piece of a much larger puzzle, so when I'm offering solutions it isn't just about the mortgage but your overall financial picture.
- With that being said, when I come across clients who have less than perfect credit I don't just blow you off. If you allow me, I pull all 3 credit bureaus and go through them with you to come up with a game plan to help you get to the preapproval process.
- Working with me means everything is virtual! The application process is seamless with an online link or an app you can download. You're also able to upload documents straight from your phone so there's no need to scan or fax.
- From there, I partner with your realtor to get your application done as quickly as possible. You and your realtor are updated on every milestone that is completed every step of the way. You will always know what's going on with your loan!
- I know a lot of lenders say this but I offer my clients complete transparency when it comes to rates, rate discounts, and payments. I don't just offer one solution, I give you a variety of options and let you choose what's best for you and your family! I'll give my recommendation but I always want you to know you have choices!
- Did I mention I service clients in ALL 50 STATES? Yep, that's right! So it doesn't matter where you are, I'm able to take care of you just as if you were here in Indiana!
During the process, you basically tell me everything about yourself! Here are some fun facts about me so you know who you're working with!
Paris is by far one of the most magical places I've ever been to! Wine, desserts, the bread....it was amazing!
I'm a registered yoga teacher! This is how I stay cool, calm, and collected while interacting with so many different personalities!
Wine, desserts, and bread are my weakness! lol
I've been to four continents! 3 more to go!
My last trip was to Belize for my birthday and it was incredible! I will never plan a birthday party again! I will always have a trip planned because it was priceless!
I'm a mom to a "spirited" little boy who keeps me busy with football, basketball, and jumping all over the place! If you have boys you already know!
Words I live by: Live your life authentically for you! Take the time to discover what you really want in life and then go create your dream life!
You deserve it!